Safety and Range Rules
1. All guns must be unloaded, with action open, at all times EXCEPT on the firing line. Noncompliance will result in disqualification without recourse and dismissal from the grounds.
2. Guns will not be shouldered in the clubhouse.
3. No tracking of targets behind a shooting squad is permitted.
4. In singles shooting, only one shell may be inserted in the gun.
5. A gun may be loaded with a live shell (or shells for doubles) only when the shooter is on the firing line. No gun should contain a live shell, an empty shell, a snap cap or any similar device while the shooter is moving from station to station.
6. As a safety precaution, test shots will not be permitted.
7. Watch the muzzle. Keep it pointed in a safe direction.
8. Alcohol and drugs impair judgment and the ATA Rules pertaining to the usage of alcohol and/or drugs will be enforced by Shoot Management. This Rule shall be strictly complied with and shall apply to practice shooting as well as registered and tournament events. (Rule XII, B, 2, a).
9. All persons including competitors, referee/scorers and trap personnel must wear appropriate eye and hearing protection while on the trap field. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
10. The club management may disqualify a contestant for any violation of these rules.
11. By entering the competion, every person agrees to accept all official decisions and to abide by ATA rules.
YOU MUST READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE AT THE RANGE